Monday, January 6, 2014

3 Days in a Row!

Well....here I am...3 days in a row!

The weather here is damn COLD!  Whew!!!

So today's been a good day and my first day back to work after the holidays.

My posted weight is my first weight of the morning.  It was down this morning...and then down yet another pound when I weighed again a while later, bu when I stepped on the scale the third time, it was back to my original morning weight.  I think I was expecting the scale to drop 10 or 15 lbs at least.

What I had planned to eat today and what I ended up eating were two totally different things, except for the nuts - I had nuts, but they were walnuts instead of almonds.  Oh well.  I had a bacon ranch salad with grilled chicken from McDonald's with half a ranch dressing pack; for dinner, I had 10 wings from BWW.  We had a late party at work today.  I made sure I ate my lunch so that I wouldn't be too tempted.   Everyone brought junk.  I had forgotten about it, so I didn't take anything.  It was a bit funny - to a man, each man brought chips!  There was almost every kind of chip imaginable.  There were also brownies, cheese balls, pigs in a blanket, and veggies.  Before I walked in I steeled myself against what I was gonna see.  I had several celery sticks and one dip in the cheese ball.  There was pineapple or something in the cheese ball, so that was enough for me.  Don't get me wrong, I like pineapple, but not in a cheeseball.

I felt pretty good today; however, I was talking with a friend at work - a friend that I can really talk to - anyway, during the conversation, I heard a lot of negative talk from myself about myself.  When I realized what I was saying, I immediately stopped and told my friend to beat the hell outta me the next time she heard it.

Yannow one thing I'd like to see?  My kneecaps.  My kneecaps are just a blobby mass - I'm eager to see them again.

Onward...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here.