Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Feeling Yucky

Well...here I am....feeling yucky.

I think it's close to that TIME.  My tummy hurts and I just don't want to do anything.

Had some international visitors at work today and had to take them to lunch in the cafeteria.  Quite successful - there were lots of veggies and I got some pork.  One thing I noticed at lunch though was that the squash seemed sweet, but I'm sure there wasn't any added sugar.  I noticed something similar the other day when I had a Diet Coke - it was incredibly sweet.  In looking at my intake, I've had less than 25 grams of sugar a day for the last 5-6 days.  Perhaps the reduction in added sugar and other carbs has increased my sense of sweetness or something.  I dunno.

With the kids gone, hubby and I are settling back into a routine.  Hubby never watches television, but for some reason, The Blacklist caught his eye.  So we started watching it tonight from the beginning.  Wow - it's a great show.  We'll watch an episode a night until we catch up.

With the way my body feels right now, I'm sure the scale will be up tomorrow, but that's biology, not my diet.  I remember way back in the day when I was going to Weight Watchers.  One week I gained 8.75 lbs; the next week I lost 10.5 lbs.  Clearly, I'm a water retainer!

Note to self:  Don't beat me up tomorrow!

Onward...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments here.