Tuesday, February 11, 2014

What the???

Well...here I am...

Wondering what the hell is going on with this weight?

So I get on the scale this morning and it's UP!!!  AGAIN!  ARGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

What is going on?  I don't know, but can I come up with any ideas???

The only thing that really comes to mind is that I'm taking medicine - could that have something to do with it?  Well I don't know, so I did what everyone does - I googled it!  Seems that it might be a possibility, the jury seems to be out.  I'm taking allergy and cold medicine and have been taking OTC pain meds for about a week now.

I don't think I've increased my salt intake - I haven't added salt to anything either.

Could it be because we went out to eat?  Perhaps, but we didn't go out of eat Sunday night.  As a matter of fact, we I believe we ate at home this weekend.  We did eat out last night - perhaps it's a possibility.

Could it be that stupid zucchini bread I had yesterday?  I don't know - Lordie I hope not - that would be terrible.

The zucchini bread was a matter of a lack of control and lack of thought.

Okay - back to my regularly scheduled program.

It's impossible that I gained 3 pounds in 2 days, so part of it has to be water weight even though I don't feel particularly bloated.

I guess this is all a part of the process, but dammit, I f*cking hate this part of the process - just f*cking hate it!

I think I will track my food for the next few days and see what happens - perhaps something will fall out and I'll discover an answer.

I'm also going to look at what I was doing during that part of my graph that indicates my weight was going down to see if I'm doing something different now than what I was then.

The weather man says we're due for a big snow storm tomorrow evening through Thursday.  I've got to say I'm looking forward to it so long as we don't lose power.  I don't mind staying home; in fact, I love staying home.  I brought some work home just in case.  Of course, I brought it home a day early, but oh well.

Finally, I feel like smashed dog poo.  The medicines only partially work, but it seems I can't not take them otherwise I feel like smashed and squashed dog poo.  I'll be so glad to be over this cold/flu/general yuck/whatever it is I have.

Onward!

2 comments:

Leave your comments here.