Thursday, March 6, 2014

Tired

Well...here I am...

...I'm just tired.

I haven't slept well the last two nights and it's taken its toll.  When I woke up this morning, my eyes felt like they had something in them and didn't want to open.  They wanted to go back to bed.  Initially I had anal glaucoma*, but I ended up going to work anyway.

While I was getting ready, I realized I had a horrible tummy ache and was quite bloated.  I mean, it was actually noticeable!  Hell, hubby even noticed it.  Is it aftereffects of TOM, gas, constipation??  Hell, I didn't know.

All in all, I just didn't feel good today at all.  I'm not a clock watcher, but I was ready to get out of there today!

For dinner, hubster cooked a bunch of chicken breasts with some garden peas from my dad's garden.  I'm not a big pea eater, so I just ate the chicken.

Now, I'm done with my day and my head and brain are devoid of any intelligence.

I've read before that getting a good night's sleep can aid in weight loss; rather, a lack of sleep can interfere with hormones, which in turn, could possibly interfere with weight loss.

I'm going to bed early tonight.  Hopefully, I'll get a good night's sleep.  Who knows?  Perhaps the scale will budge lower as a result.

Onward!

*anal glaucoma - can't see my ass going to work.

2 comments:

  1. That is funny, I was wondering what your ass had to do with your eyes!

    Something went horribly wrong. Yesterday the scale was up 3 lbs, and I have no idea what happened! I dint eat out, I didn't cheat, I've been watching the nuts and the 3 lbs, WTF! I finally got around to making that long overdue mammogram appointment and decided to stop on the way at Chick filet for ice tea, I love their tea. I managed yo get through the drive through with having only ordered an unsweetened ice tea. Got a few blocks away and went in for that first hit of caffeine- it was sweetened! Normally I would say f-it and drink it anyway, but I'm into this no extra sugar crap. So I go back through the line and manage to again only order a tea exchange. There was some slowness with my order and when It finally came through the window, she said sorry and try this. We'll I pulled out and roasted it and it tasted like they had dipped a tea bag in for the time I was waiting and it strangely tasted like it had a big of sugar in it. I thought I was imagiining it since it was so week. Now I am wondering if I actually drank a sweetened tea. I'm pretty bummed about the gain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!!! We're not perfect...and shit happens! My weight was up today and I don't know what happened either. We also ate out again.

      The 3 lbs will come off!

      Delete

Leave your comments here.