Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Walking...or not

Well...here I am...

...Walking or not.

At 3:09 am this morning, I received a text message that the woman I was going to walk with was staying home because she was ill - she's been fighting it for a few days.  I read the message, said "Thank you Jesus", rolled over, and went back to sleep.  I didn't regret it for even a second.

This is not a good attitude to have.  It's something I'll have to work on.

Food was good today - no going off the rails.

One awesome thing that happened today is that I made our reservations for Vienna.  We went there last year for our anniversary and had such an awesome time that we're going again this year.

All the more reason to be good - so my fat ass will fit in the seats!  Perhaps not a perfect goal, but it's definitely a realistic, short-term one!

Onward!




4 comments:

  1. There is no way I could walk early in the morning. I'm not a morning person. I do sometimes get my walking in right before midnight though. If I don't want to use the treadmill, I sometimes go to YouTube and call up a Leslie Sansone walking video and do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to see you posting again. We are all still here and NO one is judging you. I hope you get your walk in today in spite
    of your friend being out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goals are important, both short and long term. Use whatever motivates you.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that kind of goal can work and help you stay on track! I turned down a walk tonight with my husband to watch Wentworth.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here.