Thursday, January 7, 2016

Tired!

Well...here I am...

...it's the end of my work week and I'm tired!!

The first week back to work has been taxing!  I didn't get much sleep Sunday night, so I started the week tired.  Then on Monday night, I was an idiot and wore my CPAP, but forgot to turn the damn thing on!  Hubster commented on Tuesday morning that I had snored and I realized I hadn't turned it on.  I thought it was funny that I had to hit the switch twice when I got up.  Funny thing about the CPAP, I was excited when I first started using it because I thought it would be an automatic miracle-type thing.  In fact, I felt worse - a lot worse.  It was a slow process, but now it's really like a drug.  I felt terrible when I woke up on Tuesday morning.  It really does make a tremendous difference.  Tuesday night was late because I was out and I was just done last night.

I also have a toothache.  Back in the spring, I had to have a root canal on a molar and have had trouble since then.  I think I'm in the market for a new dentist.  I hate toothaches!!!  And I hate looking for new dentists!

It's not been the best week, but not a horrible week.  To put it in the proper frame - it's a good week for maintaining, but not a good week for losing.  I'll keep trying.

I find myself wanting to snack lately and I'm not sure where that's coming from.  I search for something to feed the itch and the only thing left is candy from Christmas.  It's not candy I like, so it's easy to leave it.  Actually, I just want something to chew.

Hubster is going out of town the first part of next week, so I gotta plan for that.

Not a whole bunch going on here.

Onward!

9 comments:

  1. You poor thing! :: hugs :: to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your rough week! Be happy with the maintain....sometimes that is just as much of a victory!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about your hard week. Life happens like that sometimes. Still, I read a victory in this post. It was a week for maintaining!! You didn't regain. That is great.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you had a rough week ... hope your weekend is better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yuck on the toothache ... hope it's an easy fix. A good dentist makes all the difference ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sorry you having such a bad week. I hope things start to look up for you soon. I would suggest taking a long soak in a bathtub and going straight to bed, with your CPAP on. I know plenty of people who have to use that machine and it seems to work for them.

    Jon Mack @ Gentle Dental Online

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crazy - I wear a CPAP too. I was a little skeptical of it at first but it really does make a tremendous difference. I feel like I get a great night's sleep when I wear it too. I feel for you with your toothache. I don't think there is a more uncomfortable feeling in the world. Good luck with that!

    Alessandra Landers @ My Maryville Dentist

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wanted to share my experience with my dentist for anyone afraid to get their teeth pulled. The pain so so bad for me that I went in to the dentist and they assured me everything would be fine. They numbed the gums without a needle, didn't need to put me to sleep, and gently pulled the tooth without me feeling any pain.

    Joanna @ Westheimer Dentist

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here.