Wednesday, March 29, 2017

3/29/2017

Well...here I am...

...wondering if this thing still works.

It's been a long while and a whole lot of life has occurred - heart scare, over-working, stress, shingles...all sorts of shit.  But I'm still here...and I plan to stay here.

I'm back on the wagon of no added sugar and I've gotten through the hump - I hope I stay on this side of that damn hump.  Staying with the higher fat, moderate protein structure.  I'm not eating any carbs except in the form of a vegetable.

To be honest, my weight reached an all time high, but perhaps that's part of the lesson.  I can't beat myself up because of it.  I need to take it and learn from it.

That's what I'm trying to do.

Onward!

2 comments:

  1. It's definitely still working!!!! Welcome back! Glad to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you. Not quite my all time high but too close for comfort. Glad you are back though. Hang in there, we got this!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comments here.